Thursday, October 29, 2015

Kalli Wakefield



What year did you graduate from SRU and what was your major?
Undergrad- 2013 (Sped/Elem Ed) Graduate- 2014 (Sped Autism Emphasis)

What jobs have you landed?
Structured Learning Lab Teacher in Tomball ISD

 How did you prepare for the interview for the job you landed?
I did mock interviews with my roommates and friends

What have you done well at that job?

I have been able to use my knowledge gained from SRU in the classroom.

What types of recognition, awards, honors or even activities have you been involved in?

Coaching Volleyball

What SRU experience or faculty influenced you and in what way?

Mrs. Badgett, Dr. Monfore, and Dr. Merhaut were all my biggest fans both during undergraduate studies and graduate studies. They believed in my abilities and pushed me to be the best educator as I could. 

What else can you tell us about your success story that SRU students could learn from?

Never give up and push yourself outside of your comfort zone. I moved from PA-FL-TX all in 2 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment