Thursday, October 8, 2015

Chelsea Wisniewski


I graduated from Slippery Rock in May 2013 with a degree in Elementary and Special Education. I was hired at Moon Area High School in November 2013 and got a permanent position the following year. I looked at several practice questions online, talked to teachers who I knew and explored the school website to prepare for the interview. I also made sure... I knew a lot about the IEP as well. I make sure I am prepared and on time each day and keep parents updated as much as possible. I also coach the Varsity cheerleading team and participate in extra duties for the school. My SRU experience was incredible. I loved all of my Professors and reached out to them when needed. My advice for everyone would be to never give up and keep applying everywhere, even if it may not be your "dream job". If you work hard, it will get you where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment