Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Robert Prokopchak



1. What is your educational background and what positions have you held? Please include the current school district and grade/s.

I graduated with a bachelors degree in secondary education in 2021. My first teaching certification is in mid-level science. In my first year of teaching, I taught general science to 8th graders at Morningside Middle School, Charleston County School District, South Carolina. In my second year of teaching, I long-term subbed at Slippery Rock school district, where I taught 7th & 8th grade science, and high school BCIT in the Fall of 2022; I then taught 11th and 12th grade honors environmental science in the Spring of 2023 at Butler High. For this school year, I teach 7th grade science at McKeesport School District.


2. Name one SRU experience, in general or specific to the field, that you will never forget and explain why.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment